Who to Contact

The Early Intervention Central Billing Office help desk is always ready to assist a caller with any issue.  If you have a general question about the Early Intervention program, the EICBO will provide as much help as possible.  However, you may be referred to your Service Coordinator for further assistance.

Contact your Service Coordinator if you have:

  • A change in insurance.
  • A change in address.
  • A change in income.
  • A change in child’s name.
  • A change in your name.
  • A change in household size.
  • A change in any other pertinent information.
  • A dispute or question on policy or procedures in regards to Family Fee.
  • A problem with the providers (such as numerous missed appointments, etc.).

Child and Family Connections Agency Listing

Contact the Central Billing Office if you have:

  • A question regarding the Parent Explanation of Benefits (EOB).  This document is sent to the family for informational purposes only.  It is not a bill, and it states this at the bottom of each page.  The EOB shows you how the provider’s claims for the services provided to your child were processed.  The parent or guardian should simply check the EOB for accuracy.  If a discrepancy is discovered, contact the Early Intervention Central Billing Office Help Desk.
  • A question regarding Family Fee (account balance, payment information, etc.).

Early Intervention Central Billing Office
1 (800) 634-8540
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Created and Maintained by