The Early Intervention Central Billing Office help desk is always ready to assist a caller with any issue. If you have a general question about the Early Intervention program, the EI-CBO will provide as much help as possible. However, you may be referred to your Service Coordinator for further assistance.
Contact your Service Coordinator if you have:
- A change in insurance
- A change in address
- A change in income
- A change in child’s name
- A change in your name
- A change in household size
- A change in any other pertinent information
- A dispute or question on policy or procedures in regards to Family Fee
- A problem with the providers (such as numerous missed appointments, etc.)
Contact the Central Billing Office if you have:
- A question regarding the Parent Explanation of Benefits (EOB). This document is sent to the family for informational purposes only. It is not a bill, and it states this at the bottom of each page. The EOB shows you how the providers’ claims for the services provided to your child were processed. The parent/ guardian should simply check the EOB for accuracy. If a discrepancy is discovered, contact the Early Intervention Central Billing Office help desk.
- A question regarding Family Fee (account balance, payment information, etc.)
Early Intervention Central Billing Office
1 (800) 634-8540
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.